Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekend conquered!


I was a little nervous about my first weekend on restricted calories, now that it's Sunday evening and can breath a sigh of relief, I made it! 

The weekends have always been my downfall when it comes to eating out, but somehow we managed to stay home for every meal, we even had the chance to cheat when in Bayer's Lake Saturday afternoon. I will admit that I did ave one sample while at Costco. Damn you sample people!!!! 

I was finding it quite hard to get my daily grain quota consumed and my meat allowance just wasn't cutting it, so I incorporated quinoa for supper this evening. I'm also going to try oatmeal for breakfast a few times this week. I've never been one for straight up oatmeal, so I'll try adding yogurt and berries to help with the flavor.

I managed to get a walk in everyday, easiest form of exercise, and it's free!


Now for some much deserved TV time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment