Thursday, September 25, 2014

Another week down, a few more pounds gone!

This was one trying week. Rib competitions tasty treats and missing some walks.

I woke up anxious this morning, anxious to get weighed in. I had my mind set that I wasn't going to lose anything based on my past weeks temptations. I was very happy to see a weight loss of 4 lbs! 

It goes to show that even though there will always be temptation, I don't have to give in. Yes I had ribs slathered in BBQ sauce, yes I had chocolate cake, but that didn't stop me from eating healthy meals through out the day, and it didn't stop be from being active despite not having time for a walk, no excuses! I danced, when no one was looking, I chose the stairs instead on the elevator. One bad meal didn't lead to a bad day, I never let my small defeats defeat me. They happened and I got over it!

This will be my last week on 1200 cal/day, starting next Friday, it's Optifast, 4 times a day, and nothing else. I'm actually looking forward to it. I've noticed that I've started to stray a little on my food group allowances. The first week I was strict, last week, not so much. My three tsp of oils/fats may have reached 5tsp. My 7oz of chicken/turkey or fish became 10oz and I included pork, actually I just finished some pork.

My willpower will be a life struggle, but as long as I can learn to mange it, I'll be alright. The shakes won't give me the option to add more meat or fat, it's a shake, it comes form a packet, pretty simple! 

I'm at 264lbs and I'm hoping to be under 260 for the start of Optifast next Friday.

3-2-1 Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment