Tuesday, September 9, 2014

This gets better everyday

I started this week with a headache, and I felt constantly hungry. I'll admit I wasn't feeling very positive. I managed a walk everyday, but my energy levels were deprived. After four days of restricted calorie intake (1800 or less) and I'm feeling much better. Headaches have subsided and I'm feeling much more energetic.

I'm anxious for Thursday evening to arrive! I don't know if they'll be weighing us every week, but I'm hoping they do. I like to see progress.

I was reading ahead in the optifast binder, this coming week we'll be talking about journals, and how to write them. One approach is the gratitude list, you write about things you're grateful for everyday.

I'm already keeping an food journal via myfitnesspal.com, and I keep Daly notes on mood and exercise, as for getting my feelings out there, well I've never really been one for divulging on my life, mostly because I don't want to bore people!

If past life events have caused my weight gain, then yes I will stay a little more in tune with my food cravings and why I have them. Maybe it'll help get to the root of things and if writing things down helps, well I guess you'll get to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment